You may find it is more difficult in the morning to state what you are grateful for. Here are some suggestions to assist you.
Thank you for:
- A new day; a new beginning.
- Being alive.
- Each person who enters my life today and the blessing or lesson they have to offer me.
- The quietude of the early morning, offering a moment to pause and to be, rather than listing the many things to be done today. (None of them are as important as me.)
- The comfort of a good night’s sleep allowing me to awaken refreshed and renewed and to welcome my day with a smile.
- The knowledge and wisdom that has been bestowed on me and the responsibility to use it for the good of others.
- The knowingness that I am always loved and never alone, even when I might feel or think otherwise.
- The Universe that always has my back.
- Each moment in every day offering me choices.
- The knowledge that God is my source and supply.
- Free will and free choice.
- The little things in life that lead to bigger events of celebration.
- The opportunity to share a smile with another.
- The opportunity to be there for another when needed.
- Being who I am and accepting myself just as I am, no matter what.
- Seeing the uniqueness in each of us instead of considering it as separation.
- What I do have in life; for everything I need is already available to me.
- My cat who reminds me of humility and service to others rather than her attitude of ‘me first.’
- The opportunity to choose how I learn my lessons.
- The above words of gratitude were given to me by my soul as I started to write a much different list. From the little me, things are much more simplified. I thank God for the smaller things in life, such as:
- A new day and new dawn.
- My laughter which reminds me not to take life so seriously and keeps me out of unsupportive energy.
- Accepting and believing in myself.
- The opportunity to ‘plant seeds’ when given to me. (Share a message or suggest something, knowing it will give them the insight for when they are ready.)
- The opportunity to choose how I want my day to be.
- The little things in life that lead to bigger things.
- The opportunity to appreciate what I have and use it.
- The opportunity to move the body and feel alive.
- Friends, the archangels, angels, ascended masters, and inner guidance.
- The opportunity to learn something new today.
May these suggestions give you more ideas for being grateful.
Wishing you love in all that you do,